Saturday, August 19, 2006

Why I hate working in the food industry

Ya, i came home from work in a really bad mood today, so I'm just going to list a few points:
  • The people you work with always have to be cheery, including yourself. A lot of times I'm delightfully glum, so you can see how this annoys me. Don't get me wrong, I love seeing people happy, it's phonies I hate. Also, you don't know if your co-workers are being passive agressive or sincere. One thing I hate is insincere people.
  • The floors are so fricken greasy and slippery!
  • I come home smelling like milk, ew.
  • People in the fryers go home smelling like grease, poor them.
  • Customers sometimes can be so picky annoying.

I'd quit, but I just started, so I'm just going to put up with this for a bit. If by the beginning of next summer I still want to, I'll quit.

2 comments:

Temporary_insanity11 said...

Haha, yeah, I worked at DQ last summer and I agree, I hate it too!
Oh, I got this addy from your Fan Faction.net profile and thought I'd pst a comment, hope that's OK.

Megz said...

cool, i love comments :)