Friday, March 16, 2007

crushes

Crushes can be so frustrating at times, it's like "do you like me, do you hate me, do you even know I exist?". The guy I like is cute, nice, funny, and intelligent; all the guys I have ever liked are smart guys, that's what I find attractive (I know this sounds superficial, but he's also gotta be somewhat good looking, but that's not a problem because all the smart guys in my school are pretty cute). I've sorta liked a few guys that were funny and not that smart at all, but those weren't serious crushes, more like random flirting. The guys that I have had serious crushes on were all really smart though, the guy I used to like liked me too, some people thought we were going out, but he never had the guts to ask me out and now he's moved away and I'm over it. The guy before that was this sweet shy guy, but he moved away in like grade 7. I liked this guy before him that nearly every other girl in my grade liked, but I soon realized that he may be smart, but he is still a total idiot. The guy I like right now is in my Math and English class, and is a friend of a friend of mine, I'm not sure when I started liking him but the point is I do; and I am stuck just wondering if he likes me. Sometimes he acts all cute with me, and I think he likes me, but other times it's like he doesn't see me. Knowing my luck, he probably doesn't like me, and that really sucks. I probably have the crappiest luck in the world fyi, but that's a whole other post, that I'll probably eventually put up here as soon as it either hits rock bottom or gets a hell of a lot better. But right now its about at the "sorta sux, but could be worse" level and that's just boring to read: It's not a super sad story that you would think is the plot to a movie, and its not inspiring either, it just sux. Allrighty, I'm going to stop going on about my crappy life and get back on topic. So anyways, there are several opportunities where I might have a chance at him; there's the band trip in april (btw, we're not an American Pie type of band ie. sex freaks), and then there's the 30 hour famine sleep over at the school in May. There'll be far less people at the famine than at the band trip (10-15 people compared to 100), but none of the people I actually hang out with are at the famine, so I might be a bit less comfortable. At least at the band trip I got my best friend there to help me.

No comments: