Monday, March 05, 2007

Oilers Autographs

1:00-2:30 Sunday March 4th
West Edmonton Mall

Time I got there at: 10:30am. I knew that the Smith/Roli line would be longest so I camped out there. It was HUGE, but I was like, 20th. That line moved so fast, and the two were there earlier than everyone else, so some of the other lines hadn't even moved yet.
Autos I got: Smith, Roloson, Greene, Lupul, Stortini, Sykora. I also got pictures up close with them while they were signing my hat. They smiled for the camera and everything, it was great!
Location of autos: My pink Oilers hat. The guy at the 46/71 line was all like "there's no more autograph cards" (he was lying btw) and I almost laughed at the look on his face when i told him I had my hat to sign.
Best part: Stortini and Sykora staying past 2:30. That was so nice of them!
Worst part: the people running it. Jerk cut me off at the Pisani/Markkanen line. And the girls at the counter always told my sister not to take pictures until she was behind the rope.

That about sums it up

No comments: